बुधवार, 16 फ़रवरी 2011

कुछ पंक्तिया आंग्लभाषा में



um dark inside....give me a reason to stay bright

um wasted in ugly crowd....give me a reason to feel proud..

m loosing my way in dark roads .....give me a shine..

um dark inside....give me a reason to stay bright

i love or not its hard to judge .....inside me a dark smudge.....

...be ma guide...um dark inside....give me a reason to stay bright..

khush!dost!am!t

.

.

.
Wenever i waited for sm1. .that sm1 never came, wenevr things went wrng...there ws nthing to blame,it ws nly me holding 1 end.waiting for sm1 to do the same, but wenevr i waited fr sm1 that sm1 nevr came. . .sm1 says life is a game. . Nevr wait fr sm1, who never came. . .i said its easy to wait,wen u hv hope, dnt mattr that sm1 is late. . . . . I'll b waiting forever. .khush!dost!Am!t
.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

KHOJ

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments